Welcome to ICPS
The Institute’s approach to action-research is people focused and open facing, whilst drawing great strength from its ability to engage with public procurement stakeholders, whether purchasers or suppliers.
TweetsTweets by @ICPS_Bangor
- ICPS Team Deliver Cross Border Bidding PPACT workshops to specialists from Spain, Italy, Ireland, and France.
18 October 2017
- Launch your Career Today with our New Masters in Procurement, Law, & Strategy.
27 September 2017
- NOW AVAILABLE: Procurement Week 2017 Presentation Videos
19 September 2017
- ICPS Director Gary Clifford Travels to Boston to represent Bangor University’s Law School at Harvard University
13 September 2017
- What Brexit might mean for America? US Seminar Series by Professor Dermot Cahill
8 September 2017
- Read all news
- Doing business with EU institutions? A wide range of possibilities...
Wednesday 25 October 2017, 10:30–13:00
- eBF 2017 Conference: A festival about the digitisation of both public and private sector procurement
Tuesday 7 November 2017, 19:00 – Friday 10 November 2017, 11:00
- PPACT Matchmaking - Smart City Exhibition World Congress 2017
Tuesday 14 November 2017, 08:00 – Thursday 16 November 2017, 18:00
- PROCURING HEALTHY OUTCOMES: The challenge for Public Procurement Law
Monday 20 November 2017, 17:00–19:00
- The Public Sector Procurement Summit.
Tuesday 5 December 2017, 08:30–16:35
- View all events