The Public Sector Procurement Summit.
An Annual Public Procurement summit hosted by the Crown Commercial Service. ICPS guest speakers include Dr. Ama Eyo & Gary Clifford
With the recent decision to leave the European Union, the government’s ambitions of spending 1 in every 3 pounds through SME’s and creating 3 million new apprenticeships through government procurement contracts by 2020, the next few years will witness substantial change, challenges, and opportunities for public sector procurement teams.
The 5th annual Public Sector Procurement Summit returns on the 5th December and will welcome 200+ public sector procurement and commercial professionals from across central government, local government and the wider public sector. Tackling key issues at the heart of UK public sector procurement, join your colleagues and peers to discover, determine and deliberate the latest developments, strategies, tools, techniques, and technologies available to drive efficiency forwards, transform your organisation and successfully implement wider government policies.
Key topics will include:
- Implementing wider government policies through public sector procurement
- Transformation: Creating an effective and efficient procurement process
- Building and developing a career in public sector procurement
- Successfully collaborating and sharing data
- The future of public sector procurement
- Information security in procurement
- Risk mitigation and Brexit
- Procurement in crisis