Our Executive Supporters are amongst the Institute’s most active supporters. Support at Executive level carries several additional benefits such as priority access to our Executive LLM graduates, free publicity within our newsletter, (which has a circulation of 14,000 private, public and voluntary organisations) as well as additional marketing and networking opportunities at ICPS events.
Benefits to you
- Priority access to our Executive LLM graduates through internship placements
- Advertisement within our School of Law and Institute’s newsletters
- Additional banners at ‘Procurement Week’
- Publicity on the School of Law website
- Publicity on the Institute’s website
- An invited speaker slot during the year
- A dedicated link with the team’s Sponsorship and Opportunities Executive
- A stall at ‘Procurement Week’
- Support acknowledgement at community engagement events
- Invitations to our networking opportunities throughout the year
- Free copies of our newsletters
- Cost savings on recruitment, through priority access to our Executive LLM graduates.
- Access to an international market via the Institute’s and Law School’s websites, with over 2.7 million viewers.
- Increased corporate publicity through our printed publications, with a circulation of 14,000 public, private and voluntary organisations.
- Enhancing your company's image as a good corporate citizen-being seen to support environmentally friendly, green and local community projects through our community engagement programme.
- A dedicated link within the Law School who works to publicise your corporation, while keeping you informed along the way.
ADDED EXTRA BENEFITS:
Executive Supporters also receive the added benefit of direct access to our ’Procurement Week’ attendees, via a stall at the event.
“EXECUTIVE SUPPORTERS”, 2011/12, £6995 (CLICK HERE)