Our Foundation Supporters are the base support of the Institute. Corporate organisations who commit to Foundation Supporters receive several benefits including free publicity on the Law School and ICPS websites. (With over 2.7 million viewers.) A free stall at procurement week; a dedicated link with the Sponsorship and Opportunities Executive, and an invited lecturing slot throughout the year.
Benefits to you
- Publicity on the School of Law website
- Publicity on the Institute’s website
- An invited speakers slot during the year
- A dedicated link with the team’s Sponsorship and Opportunities Executive
- Support acknowledgement at community engagement events
- Invitations to our networking opportunities throughout the year
- Free copies of our newsletters
- Access to an international market via the Institute’s and Law School’s websites, with over 2.7 million viewers.
- Enhancing your company's image as a good corporate citizen-being seen to support environmentally friendly, green and local community projects through our community engagement programme.
- A dedicated link within the Law School who works to publicise your corporation, while keeping you informed along the way.
ADDED EXTRA BENEFITS:
Foundation Supporters also receive the added benefit of direct access to ICPS visitors and attendees via lecturing slot during the year.
“FOUNDATION SUPPORTERS”, 2011/12, £4995 (CLICK HERE)